Saturday, July 24, 2010

We Got It All For You

It's kind of hard to wrap my head around the idea that SM has it all for you.  But spending the whole day at SM City Fairview, sans shopping and watching a movie, made me realize how their tagline, "we go it all for you" holds true.

Mamu and I brought Papi to a satellite clinic of The Medical City at SM City Fairview for check-ups and tests.
 SM welcoming us.  

Side note: We arrived there at 9:00 a.m., an hour before the mall opened.  This is the first time I enjoyed a practically deserted mall (I'm not really a fan of crowded places).  There's just so much space.
This would've been perfect if the shops were open.

Anyway, to continue, doctors' clinics and laboratory, they got it.
The Medical City at the Lower Ground floor.

Shops, of course!
 Did some window shopping when I got bored waiting for Papi's doctor.

Beauty essentials, they have it.
Purchased something on promo at Watson's

Grocery, check.
I went to grocery while both Papi and Mamu waited for another doctor.

 Food cravings?  Take your pick.
Had a late lunch on the way to another branch of The Medical City 
at the basement for more tests.

Last minute errands?  No problem.
I forgot to buy something at the grocery so I went to the nearby SM Hypermart.

Bigger and better laboratories, meron pa din.
 The Medical City at the basement for Papi's utrasound.

This the first time we brought Papi to a mall and let me just say, SM Fairview is very wheelchair accessible, from the ramps to the elevators to the comfort rooms. Way to go SM.  Ok I'll stop now, this is starting to sound like a press release for SM.

In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger, "I'll be back."  I always come back.

SM, you truly got it all!


Watson's Photo: http://commons.wikimedia.org

No comments: